• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$50.00 All You Can Carry!!! 09/27

vwfoolwhy

NAXJA Forum User
$50.00 All You Can Carry!!! 09/27

Just letting every one know that Holland's Used Auto Parts in Billerica, MA is having a $50.00 all you can carry day on the 27th.

They have well over 30 XJ's of all years. I was there two weekends ago and pulled a tree core Aluminum Radiator. their was a 94 with 4" of lift "Unknown make" But it was a spring pack in the rear with grease able shackles.

Also a XJ with a set of nice HD Home built bumpers rusty but well built.

I'll be there nice and early going for the many odd ball parts I've been reluctant to get over the past two years.

http://www.hollandusedautoparts.com/

I can't make it out to the yard this weekend. If anyone finds any factory skids (gas tank, transfer case, front) and pulls them I would gladly pay a finder's fee.

I'm down near the Auburn line... around the Rt. 20/146 interchange area. Actually I just moved to Worcester about a year ago. So far so good... good houses cheap!

You in Woo-town or in Spencer?

i hate when the all you can carry lands on a rainy day...back on the one in may was the same :( i may go, don't really need too much stuff but might go check it out regardless! have fun and good luck to everyone thats makin it a day trip!

Are there a lot of TJ's there? :D

if those shackles vwfoolwhy mentioned are in the 2" range and aren't a PITA to pull i'd be willing to give ya a few bucks for them... easy enough to put one in each pocket as you're walking the distance haha. if you can't get em, no big deal

What a mud pit!

Got there late in the day but the place was still crawling with loads of people.

They did a lot of moving around of vehicles and even got rid of many of the XJ's.

The black two door with the lift was gone so no shackles for me.

Only two XJ's where out in the open and all the rest had one or even two cars piled on them which made for interesting savaging.

It turned out to be a big bust for me walked away with only a descent set of visors and a few other odd parts.

They weren’t running the loader due to the amount of mud so people where just pushing cars over inorder to jack up the cars on the bottom.

All in all it was a wet miserable day, but fun to watch people load up with ridicules amounts of stuff and struggle to walk the 12 feet across the marked area.

oh yeah watching people try to walk the distance is the best, people will kill themselves to get stuff, i remember two people trying to carry a 350 across back at the one in may...they struggled just a bit haha

Back