• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who has an MJ for me??

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just missed a sweet one on Craigslist because it took me an extra day to get approval from the boss lady. Now its sold....:(

I want one.

Ideally, I want a 1991, 4.0l, aw4, 4x4, shortbed... (thats exactly what I just missed... I hope someone here at least got it. ) but will consider whatever.

Lets here what you got, I dont have time to redo a total clunker, has to drive/run fairly well. Dont care aout tires, or misc problems.

I would even trade my one owner cherry 96 for the right truck.

~Stump

did you see that one in the mark and andy show?

The one in the second link (red 91) is what I was referring to. Its just got sold. I was going to pick it up on Friday...my first day off.

i sent you a PM on Expedtionportal last night .. i woke up at 2 am and couldnt fall asleep. Check it out.. its a nice MJ!

stump how tall are you?

i find i cant dd an mj.... just cant recline far enough back to be comfy.

stump how tall are you?

i find i cant dd an mj.... just cant recline far enough back to be comfy.

Yea but you are ayoung whipper snapper.... you guys sit way to far back these days! :D

hahaha yeah yeah yeah...... i just cant stand my arms to be all crooked.... course they go down to my knees so that doesnt help.

hahaha yeah yeah yeah...... i just cant stand my arms to be all crooked.... course they go down to my knees so that doesnt help.

LOL! That is funny right there!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2757082849.html

Saw that one pop up in Dahlonega looks pretty nice. If you want some company to go take a look I can come you would pass my house and it's only 30 mins past me!

Hey Stump, I think this is the one I passed on my way home today. It was more in the Dawsonville area though, so there's a chance it's 2 different MJ's. Either way, I can go take more pictures of the one I saw for you tomorrow if ya want. It's only like 10 minutes from my place.

Heck yeah, if you are going near the truck, take some pics for me. I cant get out to look at any until after this weekend, so I am kinda stuck. I have a line on two of them at the moment, nothing definite yet though.

~Stump

Back