• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Cherokee Limited Lifted - $3,700

AeroSync

NAXJA Forum User
I am the second owner; it was originally from Maryland. It does have some tiny rust as I had the driver's front floor pan replaced already (biggest rust issue was there). Apart from the minor cosmetic issues stated, it is a great truck and very reliable. It is located in Miami, FL. Looking for $4,000 OBO.

Call me at (954) 918-3847 or PM me.

The Facts:
136,XXX Miles
Automatic
4.0 I6
NP242 Transfercase
Leather Seats
Sunroof
D30/C8.25 w/3.55s

Modifications:
Rubicon Express 3.5" w/ Adjustable LCAs and Full Springs
Nates 4x4 Slimline Winch Bumper
285/75/16 Tires
TJ Rubicon / Moab Rims
HD Radio w/MP3 and Bluetooth
Durango Steering Box
#784 Injectors

Issues:
No Carpet (Can locate one ASAP if desired)
Rear bumper caps are gone
Tiny rust spots
Sagging headliner
A/C Needs Freon
No Power Steering (Needs Pump)

Let me know if you guys want more specific information.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_20110720_133140.jpg

IMG_20110720_133149.jpg

IMG_20110720_133206.jpg

IMG_20110720_133223-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1999 Cherokee Limited Lifted - $4,000

I'm interested. That's a bit of a drive for me. You ever come up this way? Could you meet me anywhere? Jacksonville?

Does the AC work with Freon?

I'd like some carpet...

The only thing wrong with the PS is the pump?

How does it handle? Would ya drive it on the interstate?

Last edited:

I'm interested. That's a bit of a drive for me. You ever come up this way? Could you meet me anywhere? Jacksonville?

Ocala too far South still? I can make the drive if seriously interested to buy.

Does the AC work with Freon? Yes I charged it and it was fine and cold but it has started to fade (the coolness)

I'd like some carpet... There are 5 junkyards near my house, let me know and I can get one.

The only thing wrong with the PS is the pump? I was driving and the serpentine belt was doing its usual whining when I turn on the truck for a minute or so, and all of a sudden when I go to pass a car by giving the Jeep gas, the steering hardens up and feels like I'm turning the Jeep with the ignition off.

How does it handle? Would ya drive it on the interstate?
It feels like I am turning with the truck turned off. I work in South Beach so I drive 50 miles a day (25 each way) and drive it like so on the interstate so yes. I have been driving it like that for 3 days since it is my daily driver, although I am going early this week to diagnose the problem because I would like to sell it with working power steering (pretty sure you also lol)

What kind of gas milage does it get?

Ocala might work. Well figure it out when I make up my mind. In the planning stages. Id still need to sell my liberty.

What kind of gas milage does it get?

Ocala might work. Well figure it out when I make up my mind. In the planning stages. Id still need to sell my liberty.

The trip computer tells me an average of 15 MPG but I still have stock gears and the tooth gear in the transfer, so it is getting more if my math is right; it is 15% off so it is actually getting ~17 MPG. Does that make sense? Lol.

Sell the Liberty! Lol sounds good let me know.

Bigalpha yes please to update price.

Power steering has been fixed so that is not an issue anymore. Pump was replaced. Also the AC blows cold now since the system was vacummed and new freon added.

Man, if you weren't so far away and it had some carpet in it id be all over it. I just wish I could drive it before I made that trip. Its for my wife so it'd have to drive perfect. Im really looking for something with less lift and 31s for her.

Man, if you weren't so far away and it had some carpet in it id be all over it. I just wish I could drive it before I made that trip. Its for my wife so it'd have to drive perfect. Im really looking for something with less lift and 31s for her.

I can get carpet, but I am not going to lie, with the Bilstein 5100s and RE springs the ride is stiffer than stock.

Back