• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have a battery connection?

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Need to purchase 3 group 27 batteries for my big truck. They are pricey, so I figured I'd see if anybody here gets deals.

Let me know, thanks.

:bunny:what kind of group 27 batteries. I have wholesale with interstate but they havnt been the best of late.

:bunny::bunny:

John, do you not have a commercial acct through any parts stores?

Otherwise, Costco

:bunny:what kind of group 27 batteries. I have wholesale with interstate but they havnt been the best of late.

:bunny::bunny:

Group 27 with SAE top posts. Post orientation doesn't matter...but can not have marine terminals (threaded studs) as they will be in the way of the cables. If you can shoot me a price that'd be cool :D

John, do you not have a commercial acct through any parts stores?

Otherwise, Costco

No longer at the shop, the school has accounts, but I can't use them for personal stuff.

That's kind of odd. But I guess that's how it works with some accounts. Our store has accounts for local colleges, students and teachers can make purchases just have to pay cash or card.
Group 27 with SAE top posts. Post orientation doesn't matter...but can not have marine terminals (threaded studs) as they will be in the way of the cables. If you can shoot me a price that'd be cool :D

No longer at the shop, the school has accounts, but I can't use them for personal stuff.

That's kind of odd. But I guess that's how it works with some accounts. Our store has accounts for local colleges, students and teachers can make purchases just have to pay cash or card.

I agree.

I work at an auto parts store and with most of our commercial accounts you can pay cash. We do have one commercial account that you can't. As per request of the customer. But we set up an Employee cash account for that customers' employees. Using the same pricing profile.

Plus don't be shy when in an auto parts store. Just flat out ask them if they can do any better on the pricing. What is the worst that can happen? I know we can for retail walk ins.

Back