• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oakley Flak Jacket replacement lenses

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I have some lenses I will never use.... I picked up two pairs of Flak JAcket XLJ glasses a while ago and ended up not liking the way the XLJ lenses fit my face so I swapped them for regular ones which means I have 2 take offs, no scratches, pristine shape (With the Oakley lens baggy) Black Iridium (I think) Polarized (I know) lenses available. Oakley sells them for $90 each. I'm willing to let go both pairs for $90 or $50 each. I prefer local pickup - I'm in OC and I travel a bit to WIsconsin and Nashville area. Let me know if you're interested and we can probably work something out.

I also have regular sized (as in not XLJ) black iridium (I think?) not polarized lenses. Those I am willing to let go for $30 (Oakley sells brand new ones for $60).

They were sitting in a box in their baggie on a shelf for couple years and now I'm doing some cleanup and need to move them. Let me know if you're interested. Oh yeah if you end up taking all of them I'll definitely cut you a deal... $110 for all three.

Back