• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hidden Falls April 17th-19th

You going to wheel right? I ask since there seems to be an awful lot to do there.

I'm supposed to be doing a trip to San Antonio sometime this year. We'll have to see when that ends up being!

Scooter and booze.....lol.

I'll try to go and bring a couple of pistolas....since they have a range and all.

Man,
$40 for a weekend driver then $20/night for camping. $80 is purdy steep.

edit: looks like primitive camping is free if you don't bring a tow rig??

Anybody else interested in this place??

WheelinScott, what was your take on it?

i tore my jeep up there (i still need to post picks) i went down a level 4 trail and bent one control arm put a dent in the gas tank and dented both rockers.

i like the place alot. the first time you go its $35 for the day and then after that its 25 for one day. i think it was worth it. ill get pics up tomorrow!

im in for that saturday as well. well i hope at least. i get back from utah earlier that week so i hope i dont blow all my money up there :eek:.

anyways count me in i should be there :guitar:

I want to go, but I don't know which day it would be if I could.

So........ whos still going? I think I am in, im going up to utah this weekend and so hopefully ill be able to have time to get my locker and rocker guards on as well.

so whats the plan tomorrow?? (as i ask at 1030pm :rolleyes: )

im still debating on wether to go but i would like to (the whole mud thing :twak: ). i guess a club from houston is supposed to be out there as well.

i always hate when that happens. ya i know things come up, but come on its wheeling :) well if no one else says that they are going tomorrow then ill probably be out tomorrow as well. oh well ill just go and finish up my rocker guards.

Back