• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIG CHANGES!!!! So Listen up!

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
The IC BOD and myself have decided to change things up.

Listen Closely

The event will NO LONGER be held in the Uintah Mountains. We have decided to run this event along the Wasatch front in the Farmington Canyon, Bountiful, Sessions Mountain area.

The reason behind this two fold mostly, Cost of fuel and the 25th XJ anniversary event in Moab.

We want as many people to show up as possible and figure this will give some of you local guys a much better opportunity to join us.

The Dates will also move a little bit. Instead of Thursday-Sunday The 21st-24th of Aug, it will be held Fri-Sun of the same week. The 22nd-2thth.

We will headquarter at the Ward Compound in Fruit Heights. Instead of Dinner on Saturday night it will be moved to Sunday afternoon along with the prize hand outs.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will post more info up later on.

Last edited:
GSequoia said:
Cheater.

:cheers:

Hahah...Thanks Geoff.

:doh:

I meant the waatsch mtns, farmington and the fruit heights area, not the cords of the caches...but I did have a good laugh out loud when I read that response.

Tom

Last edited:
Boatwrench said:
Please send coordinates so I can figure where all this is.

Thanks,
Tom
Since you are probably coming the farthest(Im guessing in Sis's Motorhome) I will save you a choice spot in the park for it. It's not as nice as the Uintas but its cheap and has shore power. :D

is this also a geocache event?
i want to go but i have a limited entry book cliffs deer tag that starts the 16th, i should have my buck by then so i will try to attend.

where can i find naxja vehicle requirements at?
how many people attend?

rifle6 said:
where can i find naxja vehicle requirements at?
how many people attend?
First Aid Kit
Fire Extinguisher
Tow points F and R
20,000 tow strap with no metal hooks
Spare tire with adequate jack and lug wrench
seat belts for all passengers
Secured battery with no bungees.

Last year we had about 20 rigs. Dinner time we fed about 40-50 people.

What time will dinner be on Sunday?
I need to be on the east coast Monday so planning the flights now. Thanks.
Tom

Chris, since everybodys hand beat your full house all you won was a sticker....:D

or was I supposed to tell him that after the dinner.

JeeperG said:
So are these ment to be found in that order or how does that work?
No, you only need to find five for each hand. If you buy two hands you can take two cards from each cache but you can not pull five from one cache to make a hand. They each have to be from a different cache but it can be any cache you want.

Back