• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet & Greet.... next week, Tues, April 17th?

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I know Matty posted up for a Rivercide M&G. I was thinking we should do another OC M&G.

I liked the last one at Oggi's in Huntington Beach. We had a good turn out too.

Here's the scoop:

What: OC M&G
When: Tuesday, April 17th, starting around 6:30 ish
Where: Oggi's Pizza off of Main Street and Yorktown in Huntington Beach
Why: Because we can

Who's up for it?

Missing another one... I will be in Minneapolis and i get back to town the next day...

Ill be there.

i can make it to either this one or the one in riverside, but not both. this one seems closer :rolleyes: can someone gimme approx. directions?

GrimmJeeper said:
i can make it to either this one or the one in riverside, but not both. this one seems closer :rolleyes: can someone gimme approx. directions?

From Torrance... 405 S. exit beach blvd head south torwards the Ocean. Turn Right on Main street, and follow down just before Yorktown turn right into the albertsons parking lot and make your imediate left. Back in the corner across from Del Taco... Hope this helps..

lol...I'm walking distance. :) I might ride my MTB there and save the gas!

jeff411sk8 said:
ill try to make it... get out of work at 7:05.

Be a rebel...leave at 7:04 and see if your boss notices. :scottm:

There.

Kyung

slowrider said:
Cool; one I can make.

Ok Curt, I will bring your chair to you that you left at the M&G at my house a while back!!! :roflmao:

Back