• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home again!

What Rd

NAXJA Forum User
I'm home, truck unpacked, family hugged, etc. etc. I had a great time wheeling with the southeastern crowd! Tellico rocks, to be sure. Can't wait to go back and try it again.
Thanx to everyone for showing me such boundless hospitality and such a good time. I give a big :thumbup: and a :clap: to Heather and Kevin, Woody, Andy, and everyone who had any hand in putting this event together and making it happen. Crawford's is a great site - I wish there were many more campgrounds like that!

Thanx everyone!

What Rd

Glad you got home safe. Thanks everyone for a great time (as usual). We've without a doubt got the best group of ppl of any club. Except maybe a strip club :laugh3: I'll see those of you again who are going back in Oct and hopefully I'll have my problems fixed and can drive the trails I wanted to drive. Okay, gotta go download and burn now. Later.

Dale

Yes Dale Please do ...your gonna get a lot of PMs if ya don't...LOL

It was a great run..I would like to Thanks Jeff for helping Sat night with the raffle and stuff. Michelle and Jason for the Kids Raffle.

Also a Big thanks to all who came it was one of our best events, so there's no telling what next year may be like.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye. Glad it all worked out fine. Had a good time. Thanks for the ride on Friday.

Till next time.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye. Glad it all worked out fine. Had a good time. Thanks for the ride on Friday.

Till next time.

Thanks for a good ride on Friday, thanks 2offroad for the batterie to bring my xj back to camp. I'll be back for the October ride.

Good to meet you Jeff..... Keep on wheelin!

YES!! PICS! I need pics!
So where are the pics already?!?

;)

Thanx for the good company, Keith. It was a pleasure having you along on Friday.

We're home, safe and sound.
I just got in though due to lending a hand to
a fellow jeeper we know??? :wave:

Just wanted to say thanks for everything
and that we had a great time.

See ya'll next time.

Just pulled in and threw the kids in to their beds...had a great time and didnt even dent the yellowxj...cant wait to see pics!!! Any one get a pic of michelles assault on slickrock?

Mark WNC said:
We're home, safe and sound.
I just got in though due to lending a hand to
a fellow jeeper we know??? :wave:

Just wanted to say thanks for everything
and that we had a great time.

See ya'll next time.

This Fellow Jeeper got home safe @ 2:15AM... unloaded the Jeep and cooler, got the second load of funky trail duds washing, washed my own grimy self... Making time for a shot of bourbon and a cold beer, then maybe get three hours of sleep before work :laugh3:

Many many thanks to Mark & Krystal Ayers for all their hospitality at camp and a pronto rescue/repair mission when my junk tried to take me out :eek: 75 miles from Crawford's. I'll fill in the gory details later today.

Thanks all for a great event!!! :wave:

I got back in at 3:15 am. A big thanks again to all who helped organize and operate this event. And another big thanks to those who lent me trailers on which to work on my junk, tools and advice on t-case compatibility and where to find the replacement.
It was a great weekend as always!

now for a few hours of sleep before work tomorrow...

Glad to have met you Jeff, hope to see you again. The worst thing about the Crawl is Sunday leaving some of the best people I know. I really had tears in my eyes as I pulled out. Thanks again.

It really was a pleasure seeing some familiar faces again and meeting so many wonderful new friends. We're fortunate that NAXJA draws such a diverse and good natured group of people.
Mark -
Be sure to let us know when you finally get that aweful t-case sound resolved! Nothing like trying to diagnose a death-sounding t-case halfway up Slickrock, eh?

I'm glad to see everyone had a great time. Obviously I was unable to make it due to last minute circumstances beyond my control. Worse yet, I got food poisoning Friday night and was sick as a dog all weekend :puke: . Anway, I'm really sorry I missed everyone. God willing, I'll make the next trip. I hope we can get a ride scheduled before October!

we do Lee. Fall Flog Last weekend in Oct.

Back