• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official days thread!!!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
27 Days!

19, 20 I no longer know when I'm leaving except I'm going to Atlanta to see Caroline then Florida next week to work......

Vero Via Orlando I-75 all the way from hot lanta.... aren't you along there? Will be coming down on Saturday. Shoot me a pm with your nuber if you want to meet up, ill have the whole gang....

Yep. I'm in Ocala about an hour and a quarter north of orlando. If you get a chance to stop in were only 10 min off the interstate. During work hours I'll be at the car lot on saturday. We could head out to lunch or dinner if the hour is appropriate/you have time. I really hate to stop when I'm traveling so I'd understand you heading straight through. Also the pit...our only good wheeling spot is just off that same exit...and there should be some buggies out there trying to really tough climbs, those guys are usually a lot of action for 30 min followed by 1 hr of talking about it...if the pit dries out a hair it'll be really fun to watch. If you have time...kinda a pain to drag the family though that...oh well...be good to see you if we get the chance...if not I'll see you in how many days???

13 days till event starts 10 till I hit Tellico

Kudzu said:
13 days till event starts 10 till I hit Tellico

NO! I'm still stuck in Florida with my new alcans half installed! ARGH!

AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!! I cant get anything done it seems. NO skidplates, exhaust improvements, cross over steering, nothing....this sucks...there just isnt time for all the stuff I want to fix up...I'm just going to bolt it all back the way it was and let er' ride....8 days till I leave for north georgia...gotta have it all done by then...atleast nothing was really broken (except my steering box, just fixed tonight though)...just a bunch of improvements I wanted to make...

yellowxj said:
AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!! I cant get anything done it seems. NO skidplates, exhaust improvements, cross over steering, nothing....this sucks...there just isnt time for all the stuff I want to fix up...I'm just going to bolt it all back the way it was and let er' ride....8 days till I leave for north georgia...gotta have it all done by then...atleast nothing was really broken (except my steering box, just fixed tonight though)...just a bunch of improvements I wanted to make...

Got any 2 door doors laying arround you car to part with? If so I'll trade you a custom, read built by me, tcase skid. May or mayt not work..... lol!

not only do I have your doors but I think they are white already...you'd better swing by while your in the state.

yellowxj said:
not only do I have your doors but I think they are white already...you'd better swing by while your in the state.

Man would I love to: but lets look at my list that has been stagnet for a week....

Aim lights - Not Done
plan for pictures - Main camera is in Atlanta
figure out what is up with steering - DONE, tighttened TB frame mount debate brining the rug rats - Well they are currently coming
install poweraid tbi spacer - Have not even opened the box!
get mystery rolls developed found in jeep - Hmmmm were did I put those? mount trailer box - Have not figured out how yet!
get d rings welded on trailer - DONE
start to orginaize camping shit <------ This will take all week........

I also got word last night that one of my employees is quiting today! Nothing like leaveing me out in the cold. 1 week b4 taking a vacation and I loose my main accounting person! :rattle: Feel like pulling them and meeting me in Jville?

You guys quit crying...I went last sunday and the trials are still there. I took the YJ supprisingly nothing broke!! Hurry up Travis, we can fix your junk when you get here. May have to install a lift on a XJ for a guy I ride with.

7 days till i leave

red94yj said:
You guys quit crying...I went last sunday and the trials are still there. I took the YJ supprisingly nothing broke!! Hurry up Travis, we can fix your junk when you get here. May have to install a lift on a XJ for a guy I ride with.

NP there I work on my junk every year! :wave:

5 days maybe 6! I really hate you guys!

I'm not counting today anymore so we are down to 2 days...

Back