• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival at camp

OT

NAXJA Forum User
When's everyone showing up?

We're trying to figure out if we wanna go and party Thursday night in Chicago or if we wanna set up camp and be done with it.

exit_corn.jpg

THURSDAY's at EXIT

BONDAGE A GO-GO

CHICAGO'S LONGEST RUNNING FETISH NIGHT

FEATURING MISS MAYA SINSTRESS AND DJ MIKE

DOWNSTAIRS: DJ KEVIN MASSACRE SPINS THE FINEST PSYCHOBILLY,

ROCKABILLY, & PUNK

$2 BLACK-N-BLUE TAPS $2 JAMESON

OPEN 9PM TIL 4AM

bondage_night.jpg

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Terry ... I am planning on coming up Friday morning. Will set up "camp" or the "Ramada" sometime that day. Don't look for any major partying on my end ... I like Baileys and Coffee in the winter.

Les

I'm sure I will be there Friday evening. Look for major partying on my part. I am gonna party for everyone there who isn't partying. It must be done.

i'm following chris's lead.

i will be at lairs club thrusday night and sneaking into attica under the cover of night. so you can find me there sometime friday morning nursing a hangover or friday evening working on saturdays hangover.

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
i'm following chris's lead.

i will be at lairs club thrusday night and sneaking into attica under the cover of night. so you can find me there sometime friday morning nursing a hangover or friday evening working on saturdays hangover.

cheers,

jj

liars club sux.

Beezil said:
liars club sux.

dont hate on liars just cause they dont like your kind there :kissyou:

cheers,

jj

seanR said:
We plan on being there Wed late afternoon,
Setting up camp at the campground,
getting all of the last min. details worked out.
That's assuming we're back from AZ by then (that's assuming we can go to AZ)
We're meeting Laura (shes driving the XJ down) at Attica, right? :D

kid4lyf said:
That's assuming we're back from AZ by then (that's assuming we can go to AZ)
We're meeting Laura (shes driving the XJ down) at Attica, right? :D

:laugh2:

seanR said:
We plan on being there Wed late afternoon,
Setting up camp at the campground,
getting all of the last min. details worked out.

I'll bet.
231-200.jpg

:roflmao:

Last edited:
john290xj said:
Is everybody camping at summers?for the most part ?
I don't know if Summers is open then. I believe most of the camping is at the Attica Campground.

Friday, early afternoon. I need to test out some recent repairs.

Can't wait to meet you guys! Heard lots of good things! I'm definitely ready to drink a few cold ones!

I was wondering how close the facilities are to the camp ground and if it has showers?

Terry and I are counting down the days and will be ready to party Thursday night!
Here's to meeting new friends!
:cheers:

Okie Princess said:
Can't wait to meet you guys! Heard lots of good things! I'm definitely ready to drink a few cold ones!

I was wondering how close the facilities are to the camp ground and if it has showers?

Terry and I are counting down the days and will be ready to party Thursday night!
Here's to meeting new friends!

There are showers at the camp ground. It is not a huge camp ground, so the showers are close.

Back