• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15% off and Free Shipping on all Bumpers!

where can i see more pics of the rear bumper with tire carrier? i assume that the bumper and tire carrier are both included in the $475 price? im very interested in this kit, just want to see more pics.

Last edited:
Can I be frank? Great :D

I'm getting ready to order one of your fan kits. I think it's a very well put together product. I haven't personally seen one, but you have a whole lot of very nice pictures on several threads here on NAXJA.

But everytime there's a thread about one of your bumpers, someone asks you for a better picture, more pictures, etc. The few pictures you have in your threads are very artsy. The whole bumper is cropped out, it's at a funny angle, it's not a picture of a completed bumper, etc. The pictures on your site are pretty vague and when people ask you specifically, they get a link to a poor resolution picture on an internet hosting site.

Your bumpers might be a fantastic deal, but I think if you took the time to advertise them as well as some of your other products, you'd be much more successful at selling them.

Last edited:
Can I be frank? Great :D

I'm getting ready to order one of your fan kits. I think it's a very well put together product. I haven't personally seen one, but you have a whole lot of very nice pictures on several threads here on NAXJA.

But everytime there's a thread about one of your bumpers, someone asks you for a better picture, more pictures, etc. The few pictures you have in your threads are very artsy. The whole bumper is cropped out, it's at a funny angle, it's not a picture of a completed bumper, etc. The pictures on your site are pretty vague and when people ask you specifically, they get a link to a poor resolution picture on an internet hosting site.

Your bumpers might be a fantastic deal, but I think if you took the time to advertise them as well as some of your other products, you'd be much more successful at selling them.

I agree. I wanted good pics, up close.
how it ties in to the frame. hinge pics
latch pics, etc.

You guys are right, I really don't have many good photos of a finished one.

Here are some of more the details. The mount is showing a full tie in version, it uses two plates on the back that use 4 of the stock bolts and then uses bolts from the bottom where the hitch bolts into.

I welded mine up tonight, got it ground and flapped. In addition to some more picture detail it might be a good idea to include a weldment drawing so you don't have to spend an hour figuring out the correct way of setting it up to weld.

Example

weld.jpg

Here is my bumper. I still have to add some tube and some tow points.

bumper.jpg

This is a well thought out kit, and it turned out pretty decent.

I welded mine up tonight, got it ground and flapped. In addition to some more picture detail it might be a good idea to include a weldment drawing so you don't have to spend an hour figuring out the correct way of setting it up to weld.

Example

]

Here is my bumper. I still have to add some tube and some tow points.

This is a well thought out kit, and it turned out pretty decent.

Thanks for the feedback!

I am working on a full assembly manual with photos of each fitment, this will go on a new section of the site for instructions.

Back