• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving???

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Leaving early Sunday morning July 3. So we should arrive at Crawfords at noon or there abouts.:wave:

I'm hoping to reach Crawford's thurs late evening. If not, then it'll be friday morning... BEFORE you head out to the trails :wave:

Wednesday evening. Or thursday morning. Our jeeps and trailer might be there sooner. If I cant find a place to store them while we visit friends in Blueridge Ga.

either Tuesday Night or Wednesday.

I am reliant on my son's calendar abilities here so I am at risk in saying this, but it would appear that we are coming. May be with another Cherokee but I doubt we will have Grant's CJ with us Looks like late on Thursday.

thurs
mid morning or probly closer to Noon before the junk hits the dirt,
i'll have my 2 rats w/ me so it'll be a half day breakin run for my 5yo lil girl on thurs..
see yall there i'll be the one hollarin "HEY where yall at?" over the CB as i drive up RD1, What channels should i scan?
4 or 10 like normal?

Late wednesday night , staying in Murphy..@Crawfords early thursday morning. Then staying in Crawfords big cabin the rest of the weekend.

Back