• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

gilmer texas march 19-20

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
not quite set in stone but more than likely i'll be there along with one or two other xjs. any more would be great

looks like some others, me included, will be there the 12th as well. winters been long and wheelless:)

ill probably be there on the 12th through 13th. look for a somewhat stock navy blue XJ with yellow OverkillOffroad.com decal on the passenger side fender and LSJC decals.

sounds great, i've never wheeled with more than 2 xjs. should be fun. what channel yall gonna be on?

Ramsey said:
sounds great, i've never wheeled with more than 2 xjs. should be fun. what channel yall gonna be on?

channel 4 more than likely

Mark Hinkley said:
Mines just half an XJ! :D

hinkley
yours is the orange half? looking forward to seeing how it does

Mark Hinkley said:
It sucks!

hinkley
thats what i thought, but i just wanted to confirm it :laugh3:

I am going to be there with the green XJ. I am heading out from Wichita Falls. Is anyone going to be there Fri night? I am going to head up and camp Fri and Sat night.

This will be my first Texas wheelin experience!!!

No other Jeeps coming with me. See you guys this weekend.

i think i saw 2 green XJ's out there, and a camo XJ. not sure who was who though.

i wound up being there for a grand total of a measley 4 hours, advice to youngins like me. dont take your dad with you...it was pretty stressful and everytime i hit a skid plate or rock rail he would yell "your on your driveshaft!!" simply because he heard someone say it to someone earlier on chaos canyon. however it was fun to give him a good scare and just to bring him along despite everything.

Thought I read Gomer Texas. Sorry, my mistake.

I guess if Hinkley was there it could be true. Wasn't Gomer from Texas?

Mark Hinkley said:
Saw Matt and Jason there but no one else.

Wheeled most of Saturday, got muddy AGAIN!

hinkley

i saw you there parked next to your RV. i camped over there (br Greenlane) on Jan. 29th weekend too.

going back with my brother on the 19th if anyone else is gonna be there, let me know

Back