• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacramento Meet n Greet Jan 21st 2020

Goose_XJ88

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys, We have the meet posted on the Sierra Chapter Facebook page but just in case you dont have a facebook here is the info.

Jan 21st at Knee Deep. People usually show up anytime after 6pm until closing @ 9pm.

Blondejon is going to be giving away a shirt and magnetic beer cozy at this meetup so you better read up on some XJ knowledge or just jeep history in general.

Come join us even if your jeep is down. Hang out with some like minded Jeeple and bs with friends. All are welcome.

Thanks for posting Casey !

Matchief said he's going to try and make it.

Anyone that is going to the Meet N Greet need a replacement starter or alternator?

I pulled one of each off an 89 4.0 to use as cores.

They look to be in good condition and were replaced (or at least manufactured) in 2005 based on the date code printed on each of the Barcode stickers.

$30 each plus your core.

I'm here now, what is everyone else's eta?

I cant do the 19th, but I could do the 12th or 26th

Just an update.

Meet is tonight the 26th at knee deep.

Blondejon is also giving away (Via Trivia) some Rubicon express control arms and coil springs curiosity of Greg wall

Yeah guys free "Builder" parts. New, but incomplete, missing bushings, or joints, but mostly complete LCAs, etc

Crap I am going to have to miss this one guys. Planning a car show in Meadow Vista during Pioneer day (June 7th). Any interest if i do a section for modified 4wd? I think it would be cool to get some bad ass Jeeps on display.

Crap I am going to have to miss this one guys. Planning a car show in Meadow Vista during Pioneer day (June 7th). Any interest if i do a section for modified 4wd? I think it would be cool to get some bad ass Jeeps on display.

When is the car show?

Back