• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV Headcount.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Two weeks away, who's got the sack to join us for fun-filled madness in Johnson Valley? Need a headcount for Friday night, as I may put a medium sized wild boar in the ground (I know Paul S. can't wait :rolleyes: )

Leaving Sac Thursday the 10th at about noon. Reminder: front and rear lockers, 33's, no Dana 35's, spare shafts for everything, no whining about body damage (It's guaranteed). Looks like Sledge on Friday morning, and then a night run up ??????

So far:

Jes, Gary, me, Honorary Member Goatman, Matt (if we can pry him away from his John Deere).

CRASH

:(

I really, really want to go. I'll be breaking things in spirit with you guys. Maybe I'll just go out in the garage with a baseball bat and beat one of my fenders for sentimental reasons.

We'll miss you, bud!

Just think of your bling-bling new house, and you'll feel better!

CRASH

Can't wait. I'm going stir crazy being stuck here in this wreched sesspool of humanity that is San Francisco!
Low range lock and load 10/4 good buddy! :D :cool:

Jes

Back