• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 2 door sport for sale

kennzz05

basic dumbass
just spent an hour typing details and it said i wasnt logged in so i lost it all i live in daytona beach area if interested pm me ill sell it to someone on here for 1,600 firm if not craigslist for 2000. 310,000 miles body no rust
motor runs good no strange sounds
[email protected]

how bout we try again with more info... either you can type it once here or you can type it 50 times in a email to people who probly arnt even that interested... inline 6? 5 speed? color? tires? condition? 4x4?

ok its a 98 2 door auto trans, white, 285/75/15 tires with about 10.000 miles left on them with privacy glass in rear and light tint on front windows. no rust no rotting floors etc. hi miles 310,000 but i assure youd never know it by looking at the truck or hearing the engine. trans was rebuilt 25,000 miles ago.all outside lights are led cept headlights and fogs which are amber hid, clear park and marker lenses and aftermarket tails (i kno most of yall hate then) It has an awia indash 7in screen dvd player all speakers have been replaced w/jbL. It has a 2 in budget boost lift with cherokee springpac in rear and 2 in spacers in front the interior is worn but far from trashed. all accessorys work elec mirrors, windows,etc i added cruise control aftermarket it works as well.

90% of all the miles are highway ive had it for 7 years but only put bout 25000 miles on it the guy i bought it from was a salesman at the co. i worked at he was the ori owner and all maintenance was co. paid and done on time. oh and its been garaged for last 5 years

what it needs: heater core(bypassed) and evap coil a/c does work but i got tired of putting refrige. in it every month

why im selling it i just got an 08 G/C SRT8 and only room for one in the garage 1600.00 to someone on here 2000.00 on craigslist KBB in fair condition is 2330.00 and again i live in the daytona beach fl area [email protected]

Last edited:
ok i tried again and lost it again seems like somethings wrong with this site call for details 2406061917

Last edited:
Naw it worked... anytime I type something long I "copy" it before I click send... this way if the internet went down or something while I was typing I can just paste it and do it again easily... is it 4x4? That's what most people here are gonna want to know lol... thanks!

yes 4x4 white, privacy glass, all exterior bulbs are led, clear corners and parking lenses amber hids in hella lenses for both fogs and headlights
"dual" brandname dvd indash jbl speakers 2 in budget boost 285/75/15 tires with decent tread there like 30s. chrome grill and headlight bezels.
i painted all the door trim and bumper trim black (nomore nasty weathered gray) No rust or body damage hardly ever been off road beach driving only and always hosed off afterwards interior is "broken in" but nowhere near trashed i also added cruise (aftermarket)

heres the bad :no heat or ac needs heatercore and evap coil a/c works just got tired of filling it once a month

And its got 310000 miles although i assure you you could never guess from either looking at it or listening to the engine
trans was rebuilt when i bought it ( I am the second owner) 7 years ago(25000 miles ago) 90%of the miles are highway i worked with the guy i bought it from and he used it to run sales leads maintenance was co. paid and always done on time. I have always used mobil 1 in it

I just bought an 08 grand cherokee SRT8 and g/f says its got to go i hate to but you know how it is only 1 jeep allowed in garage oh and this xj has spent the last 5 years in the garage
so cmon people someone please give this thing a good home...thanks...ken
contact info in other posts:phone:

holy crap i swear that earlier post wasnt there when i typed the above post what the hell something had to be going on with the site it was slow as all get out before now its back to normal (tried 2 differant computers)

yes 4x4 white, privacy glass, all exterior bulbs are led, clear corners and parking lenses amber hids in hella lenses for both fogs and headlights
"dual" brandname dvd indash jbl speakers 2 in budget boost 285/75/15 tires with decent tread there like 30s. chrome grill and headlight bezels.
i painted all the door trim and bumper trim black (nomore nasty weathered gray) No rust or body damage hardly ever been off road beach driving only and always hosed off afterwards interior is "broken in" but nowhere near trashed i also added cruise (aftermarket)

heres the bad :no heat or ac needs heatercore and evap coil a/c works just got tired of filling it once a month

And its got 310000 miles although i assure you you could never guess from either looking at it or listening to the engine
trans was rebuilt when i bought it ( I am the second owner) 7 years ago(25000 miles ago) 90%of the miles are highway i worked with the guy i bought it from and he used it to run sales leads maintenance was co. paid and always done on time. I have always used mobil 1 in it

I just bought an 08 grand cherokee SRT8 and g/f says its got to go i hate to but you know how it is only 1 jeep allowed in garage oh and this xj has spent the last 5 years in the garage
so cmon people someone please give this thing a good home...thanks...ken
contact info in other posts:phone:

For how much are you willing to let it go. It has 300,000 miles on it, that's a lot.

you may think so but i dont i wouldnt hesitate to jump in it and drive it to ct right now

and as mentioned in my somewhat numerous posts 1600.00 to a naxja person i put it on craigs list for 2200 i just want it to go to a good home KBB value in fair condition is 2330 its really in good condition but due to it needing heat and a/c repairs i used fair condition as my guide

Hmm not bad looking at all, can you post some interior pics on your photobucket?, are you coming north towards NC anytime soon? lol, i sold my 96 2 door today and im already missing it.

no offence dude but for 1600 bucks youre gonna have to come get it. In my opinion its worth way more im just wanting to see it go to someone who will take care of it. If it was up to me I wouldnt sell it but g/f says it has to go. I just bought a Grand Cherokee SRT8 so no room in the garage

No offence taken dude, I just dont have enough to buy it and get it home right now, Thanks anyway and good luck with the sale, wish i could do it but right now i can't.

Back