• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JUST FOR BANDIT

Re: The "JUST FOR BANDIT" thread

postwhore.gif

I want to do my headliner / overhead console... I guess I mess with that after the jeep show.

what are you planning.. if your getting rid of your existing headliner.. hook dis fool up! i need one.. i should just get one at the JY next time i go :doh:

I picked one up at the ez pull for $5...it was fun trying to carry it up the hill trying not to crack it in half with like 40 mph winds.

Oh and Hammered...I'm drinking that trois pistoles that I bought for ya...its delicious ;)

Wait so your saying to replace the torx bolts with bolts that normal sockets and wrenches use? GOOD IDEA haha. I was thinking about it earlier but didnt think it would work because of the door shutting. But now what I think more, you're right it will work. I am gunna bolt it back up and put it on so I can drive again then I will get those bolts and a mirror to mount up. It'll align someday :roll::roll:

yea just make sure its not too far off itll really get on your nerves. (in a completely differnt thread haha)

I want to do my headliner / overhead console... I guess I mess with that after the jeep show.

I picked one up at the ez pull for $5...it was fun trying to carry it up the hill trying not to crack it in half with like 40 mph winds.

thats pretty cheap. i do need to go up there.. maybe friday. i need that third brakelight so i can get my inspection sticker. bastardos!:D

Oh and my speakers dont work now that I took my doors off and put them back on. No sound at all. Radio turns on though. Did I blow a fuse?

yea my guess would be a fuse..

and i thought you were just doing shackles and spacers to start.
building leaf packs is probably better though

Back