• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saw an mj along road for sale # inside

dj's 2000 xj

NAXJA Forum User
I saw an MJ for sale today, $600, sb, 5 speed, dont know if 4wd or not. Not rusty. phone # on it 618-466-5236 Drew. Just though it would pass it along. I have no knowledge of this vheicle so please dont ask me.

Have fun

Must...

resist...

wife on travel...

HELP ME!

do it
then you can keep your other one trail only.
and you wouldn't have to worry about fixing the other one, since we all know that's not going to happen.

Give in to your hatred! There is a 87 4banger auto sb 2wd running with 140k no rust here for 500$, If only I had 500$

dj's 2000 xj said:
I saw an MJ for sale today, $600, sb, 5 speed, dont know if 4wd or not. Not rusty. phone # on it 618-466-5236 Drew. Just though it would pass it along. I have no knowledge of this vheicle so please dont ask me.

Have fun

Forgot to add that it is near Edwardsville 62025 and Bethalto IL.

Where exactly is this located in reference to Chicago?

any chance of getting a pic of it the next time you go by?

I REALLY NEED a DD!

:D

edit: I just mapquested it...

wow

That's by LawnCher's neck of the woods...

Damn!

seanR said:
I'll hold that check for a while if ya want.....

Nah, cash it. Just send me the bumper before Moab if you would be so kind, I have to weld a winch tray to it.

Rev Den said:
I already have one.

Mine is green.

At least it moves on the weekends, that is all that is keeping me in the good grace of my nieghbors.

Rev

Mine needs to move, at least that is what the pd told me. Shuffle them around. I've got some nibbles on it though. So maybe it will be heading to someone elses driveway, and I can get actually just park the stuff I'm using in the drive. Or do something really crazy like get to actually working on my Junk for Winterfest.

Not good they seem to be coming out of the woodwork.... Just when I see the light at the end of the driveway.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=95686

Last edited:
Back