• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Tranny Shop

Yucca-Man

NAXJA Member # 683
Since y'all are at CO Fest I figured it's more reasonable to ask here. I think my AW-4 has finally sh** the bed, and it's time to get some work done on it - who would y'all recommend in the Ft Collins/Loveland area? I can drop the tranny if need be but am hoping to get this done rather quickly, which means limping the whole Jeep into the shop.

What about JC Transmission on 287 between the two cities? Any feedback, good or bad??

Jim,

only tranny shop I would recommend in Ft Fun is Advanced Transmission. They are located on raquette drive, # unkown.
They are in the building immediately north of the "the Gym" and are in the east end of the building, jim Cambons photo studio is in the west side of the building, turfmasters/turbuilders are in the middle part.

PM me if you need better directions, I would have to find the address and number at home.

Thanks Grant - I already had an appointment to go see them Tuesday.

Back