• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napier Precision - Discount Code

jdougn

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
15% off for NAXJA Users (Limited Time Offer)

On any purchase over $70 get 15% off by using the discount code:
NAXJA at the end of the checkout process on the Napier Precision Products Website.

SDC10603.jpg

Last edited:
Like 'em...I think that style looks cleaner than the other. Just my opinion...
We have the same opinion! I also believe that our flat flares open up the wheel well more than other brands. The front gains 3.25"+- coming right up to the windshield washer reservoir on the driver's side. The back gains around 2.5" in opening height which still makes for a clean opening without creating big voids in the sheet metal that have to be filled.

Sounds great! Can't wait to see some more photos and hear more details. I've been contemplating creating my own out of tube and sheet metal, but a clean install and look is important and I don't have to design them myself then!

NAXJA Discount code is still active!
Flat Flares are available on our website.
More pictures of the Red XJ with Flat Flares: Napier Precision Flat Flares - Photobucket.
We'll get more pics of the Flat Flares on other XJs but we gotta give guys a chance to get them installed first.

What's your poison.....

Car, "I can out run you any day of the week!"
Jeep, "You pick the distance, I'll pick the location."

Back