• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special Thanks

Zion Trail Rider

NAXJA Forum User
This was my first NAXJA rally and we thoroughly enjoyed it,
getting to be on the trail with other XJ enthusiast was awesome. Oh by the way this is Tony from Zion Off Road, I also can speak for Charlie. We felt very welcome. October will be here before you know it and we will be there better prepared for the raffle. Thanks for all of you that made us feel so welcome. Charlie said he was going to try to post
some pictures look for a post by the Sonic Fish. Special thanks to Bob with TnTcustoms.

Special thanks?!?!? No reason to thank us Tony, we members of NAXJA Thank you and Charlie for your sponsorship of the event!

It was great meeting you guys and I look forward to seeing / wheeling again with you guys in October!

Nice meeting you guys... Deffinitly have some great ideas for products out there... Look forward to seein' you fellas in October @ Moab....

Will.

Back