• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle

randy blase said:
what is the guy's name and e-mail address with the cow hood on his red xj i did'nt get to talk to him before i had to leave to find out where he got it thanks randy

His name's John, from Michigan... IIRC he got it from a company called 'Reflections' - believe they were out of AZ...

Will.

Terri with an I

JohnJohn said:
Terri the bride :)

And I thought that it was Terri with an I. But I like Terri the bride better!! :laugh3: :wierd:

Punctuation is gooder, but not as funny!

Daryl

Last edited:
JohnJohn said:
Yup Terri ...
hey now, be nice! word down at the campfire was that your nickname was "training wheels"...
and is it true you wouldn't let led use your laptop cuz his hands were dirty?

I walked away empty handed too. Well I did have the peice of mind that my $20 went to the chapter. :)
yeah, i suppose that's one way to look at it. i knew my chances weren't gonna be good since
i was the first person to buy, so my tix were all at the bottom of the jug.

oh well. 'tis for a good cau$e anyway.

MMIXJ said:
hey now, be nice! word down at the campfire was that your nickname was "training wheels"...
and is it true you wouldn't let led use your laptop cuz his hands were dirty?
That most def is the truth.Then I found another comp to use and he PMs me "did you wash your hands?" What a whiny little .....

revw07a_040707.jpg

:rattle:

Dude the laptop has white keys and a white mouse touchpad. I don't even use it with dirty hands. Sue me for wanting to keep my junk nice! hasta

Back