• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Fest

If there is still room, I am in with a buddy of mine. I would be coming out Wednesday night, staying until Sunday. Tent camping.

Stocker friendly trails for me. If I can help in any way, let me know.

To whom it may concern.

I have finally gotten my issues settled with the Atlanta Braves. I will be leaving after the last game with the St. Louis Cards (Sunday the 7th) and leave St. Louis that night. Get to Kansas and grab the Jeep, and head to Colorado on Monday. Hope that I can All the way there on Monday, and be able to hit Wheeler lake on Tuesday. If not I'll be at the campground for the Tuesday night fun.

See ya

Daryl

JEONLYEP said:
To whom it may concern.

I have finally gotten my issues settled with the Atlanta Braves. I will be leaving after the last game with the St. Louis Cards (Sunday the 7th) and leave St. Louis that night. Get to Kansas and grab the Jeep, and head to Colorado on Monday. Hope that I can All the way there on Monday, and be able to hit Wheeler lake on Tuesday. If not I'll be at the campground for the Tuesday night fun.

See ya

Daryl

Right on. Look forward to havin some cold ones with ya.:cheers:

jrsxj98 said:
Right on. Look forward to havin some cold ones with ya.:cheers:

x2. :cheers:

hjeepxj said:
x2. :cheers:

you old enough to drink yet? ;)

i think troy may need to see your ID...

:D

MMIXJ said:
you old enough to drink yet? ;)

i think troy may need to see your ID...

:D:D:D:D

Yeah, im old enough to drink. :D ;)

hjeepxj said:
:D:D:D:D

Yeah, im old enough to drink. :D ;)

Bring your REAL I.D. punk....... I'll be checkin'!

:laugh3:

Since I live within 45min of Buena Vista I think I can get out of work to make it to a few of the days. For sure Sunday and Saturday, I just won't be able to camp out there. Have to go home every night. What time and where is everyone meeting Sunday? I've got a 3.5"lift and have done Chinamans Gulch many times. Hopefuly that gives an idea of what trails I'd be able to do. Thanks, looking forward to next week.

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:
Bring your REAL I.D. punk....... I'll be checkin'!

:laugh3:

shotstopper said:
Since I live within 45min of Buena Vista I think I can get out of work to make it to a few of the days. For sure Sunday and Saturday, I just won't be able to camp out there. Have to go home every night. What time and where is everyone meeting Sunday? I've got a 3.5"lift and have done Chinamans Gulch many times. Hopefuly that gives an idea of what trails I'd be able to do. Thanks, looking forward to next week.

I know that 9:00 has been posted for when to get headed out in the mornings.

Show up, we'll get you in an appropriate group.

Daryl

Yes 9am departure times are the "rule". I would suspect on a few of the farther away trails the appropriate leader will post an earlier time if needed.

Bob

Back