• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tools

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Post up what you got so peeps know where to go

Will have tire spoons
Impact wrench
And of course a sawzall:D

Hand tools, angle grinder, 3/8" drill, spare alternator, spare cps and NSS for 97+ XJ's. soldering iron, wiring stuff

Welder, grinder, sawzall, all kinds of had tools, air compressor, floor jack and jack stands. Just about anything you could need. Even snap ring pliers for the 231.

Hand tools, angle grinder, 3/8" drill, spare alternator, spare cps and NSS for 97+ XJ's. soldering iron, wiring stuff

Oh, almost forgot....I am also bringing myself......the tool joke comes up every year.

I'll have the PS pump pulley remover and installer tools I used today with me! LOL!

3 in 1

electric impact

lots of hand tools

tap and die for both metric and standard

torque wrench

if I get motivated maybe a vise in the trailer

mac 'lots of other crap' gyvr

Anyone bringing an air compressor?

I might grab roscos portable one.

mac 'last minute packing' gyvr

Motive power brake bleeder. I just bled the brakes in 7 minutes by myself. I'll scrounge up the universal adapter for the older master cylinders.

I am also bringing an AED.

Its firefighter proof so anyone should be able to figure out how to use it.

I also have a lockout kit should anyone get locked out of an XJ or tow rig or???

mac 'leaving in the am' gyvr

hey when i get there can i borrown that press. i dont think ill have time to change out the u joints on the front driveshaft before i get there.

Sure. Red dodge truck, white XJ. I'll be hanging around starting Thursday afternoon. Someone should be able to point you in the right direction.

I am also bringing an AED.

Its firefighter proof so anyone should be able to figure out how to use it.

I also have a lockout kit should anyone get locked out of an XJ or tow rig or???

mac 'leaving in the am' gyvr

Now that is some valuable stuff to have around.

I have a ballistic joint tool =/

Back