• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beer

I'm bringing some 6 packs. One is for Stump.... not what he wanted but I think he will like it! ;) There are 2 local brews I'm bringing. RJ Rocker form Greenville, SC and Highland From Asheville, NC I think. I also have some of the Hoppy stuff from GA IIRC. Plus an Aussie I want to try. Cooper's something. I can grab a 12 of Black and Tan if anyone wants me to get one for them.... cash on delivery pls! Or trade for something I cannot get. There is a new store in town and he stocks over 300 beers! It's quite unusual in such a small southern town.

Whatcha got in WI? I've got some really good local brews here I can trade. Look at Lonerider, Big Boss, Natty Greenes, and Aviator for anything you might be interested in. I strongly recommend the Lonerider Peace Maker.

Can't go wrong with Natty Greenes.

I'll be bringing some of my favorite, Red Oak...hopefully.

Whatcha got in WI? I've got some really good local brews here I can trade. Look at Lonerider, Big Boss, Natty Greenes, and Aviator for anything you might be interested in. I strongly recommend the Lonerider Peace Maker.

OMG pls bring me that I want to try it!

I need a couple 6 packs of BadAss American Lager. Anyone able to help me out? What do I need to do to get some of that action Wade?

12 pack sampler of Lonerider acquired.

Anyone bringing some O'Douls for me and Flexd?

Back