• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Night/After Dinner Run

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I am thining about running some moderate stuff after dinner one or two nights. Is anyone intrested in this?

I like night rides...

Isn't anyone going to ask about the night run we did in 2010 when we went "exploring" and made some wrong turns...............

and Ghost was leading..............

Last edited:
Oh yeah, if you plan on riding after dinner, please don't be drinking alcohol during dinner. I really don't want to have to extract another rig off the side of the mountain again.

Isn't anyone going to ask about the night run we did in 2010 when we went "exploring" and made some wrong turns...............

and Ghost was leading..............

Feeling the love from everywhere today! In my defense we were on an unexplored trail. I will not do that again! LOL! I was thinking of ruining stuff I had run before and may skip during the day rides in an effort to see more stuff this year.

Id be game to go watch some run railbed in the dark.

Feeling the love from everywhere today! In my defense we were on an unexplored trail. I will not do that again! LOL! I was thinking of ruining stuff I had run before and may skip during the day rides in an effort to see more stuff this year.

I'm just giving you some crap.......because I can.

Back