• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thanks!

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to all that made '12 crawl possible in efforts and attendance. We had a great time and cant wait till next year. Special thanks to Mark, Anita,Ed and Sunshine. I know theres alot of work behind the scenes that goes on and you did a great job again.

Thank you SEC, always a good time! :cheers:

Thank you everyone!! I had an awesome time as always, and can't wait to see all of you again soon!

thanks to all involved for putting on another great event! the trip for us was definitely worth it. already have it marked on the calendar for next year!

By far one of the best events ever! Thanks for all the fun and memories!

I sure hope everyone had a good time. The entire BOD, Glenn, Mark and myself, along with our wives help keep things going in the right direction.

We had help from many people this year who volunteered their time to take care of various functions, from leading/gunning trail rides, tech, raffle, etc. and without them the event wouldn't be the same.

I certainly hope everyone will consider taking part in the 2013 Crawl. I'm looking to take a break from the BOD but will still help with the planning/execution/consulting of the Crawl (if it is wanted). This BOD has worked hard for the past 4 years and want the success of the event to continue.

Now to go ever my XJ with a fine tooth comb, make some mods and adjustments as well as do some well deserved maintenance to be ready for 2013.

By the way, my stress level is now 0. Yay!

Back