• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOTICE - Crawl Meals!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I need everyone who has not turned in a registration form to get us a count on how many meal tickets you need.

The meal is going to cost more to the club so I will only be ordering enough food to fill the tickets sold. We can't be buying extra and have it go to waste.

The meal will be catered.

Pulled pork BBQ sandwiches
Potato Salad
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Dessert
Drinks

She assures me that the meals are large portions and that there will be plenty of food so no one will go hungry. Food will be served by the caterer.

If you know someone who is coming but has not been checking in, please contact them and get a meal total. If you need meals tickets but can't pay until you get to the event, please let us know how many tickets you need.

This is important. If you do not have a meal ticket, you will not eat until all those who have tickets have gone through the line. If there is any food left, only then will we sell more tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take the time to fill out the regestation form before you get there! We need this info to be properly prepared to feed you all. If not we may not have enough for you to eat and you will be on your own! ;)

Back