• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local place to buy jd2 dies?

Scott at rock buggy supply. He has em all but is down in homeland but great prices.

Crap I think ur right. I forget which bender I had. Sorry.

which die do you need WebDog? i have a 2" and a 1 1/2" you can borrow if you need. or do you need one full time? from what i have found, most places just order whatever dies they need. cant you order it straight from Jd2?

which die do you need WebDog? i have a 2" and a 1 1/2" you can borrow if you need. or do you need one full time? from what i have found, most places just order whatever dies they need. cant you order it straight from Jd2?

i think max's deal, is he's trying to fab RIGHT NOW right now, jd2 takes a wwwwwhile to ship, i ordered a die 2 weeks ago, and havent even gotten a tracking number... theyre slow =\

i think max's deal, is he's trying to fab RIGHT NOW right now, jd2 takes a wwwwwhile to ship, i ordered a die 2 weeks ago, and havent even gotten a tracking number... theyre slow =\
Yup, They had the die we needed 1". XCM let me know if you need your 1.5" back anytime. We are going to pick up a 1.5 burt probably not for a few weeks...

What size did you just buy? We got a 1", 1 5/8" and your 1.5" lol

we just bought an 1 3/4 die, between us, we've got quite a few sizes now! thats awesome.

i dont need my 1.5 right now, so you might as well hold onto it for a while, if i NEED IT need it, i'll give you a call!

do you allready have the 1" and 1 5/8ths ONHAND? and which place had dies in stock?

Back