• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Table Mesa Trail List (wish list)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashSomers

NAXJA Forum User
Lets post those trails you want to see......

I for one want to run as many trails as I can or Lead them.

Trails like:

Tip Top Mine
Raw Deal
Lower Terminator
Judgement Day
Upper Terminator
Predator
Anaconda
Collateral Damage 1
Collateral Damage 2
Dirty Sanchez
Annihilator
Die Hard
Twisted
Rock Bottom
Armageddon

What is missing from the list what trails do we need to go find before Rockfest and get the trail leaders ready for them.

ratings for the above trails?

I think the purpose of this post (Crash- correct me if I'm wrong) was to list the trail names.
That list covers everything from a 3.0-4.5/5.0
I will be posting trails, ratings, minimums recommended and required, etc in the official thread.

Do you know a trail that's not listed that you would like to run or lead?

Teaser Pics:

Lower Terminator

Picture1278.jpg

Picture1302.jpg

Judgement Day

Picture1345.jpg

Picture1333-1.jpg

Dirty Sanchez

P1020099.jpg

100_1432.jpg

Anaconda

P1010049.jpg

100_1444.jpg

Collateral Damage

P1010058.jpg

P1010076.jpg

Yes John your correct. I just wanted to make sure the BOD and trail leaders have all the trails in front of them so they can make there runs and not forget some great trail just becouse they have not done it.

I also wanted this to help the BOD and trail leaders to get a sence of what members want to run. I did not want to run trail X if no one wants too.

So Stew what trails do you wish to run?

Thanks Gasman for the pic of my green rig looks GREAT. Makes me feel all warm inside.

i wanna finish JD. i would be up for something in the 4 range. for some reason i am still quite fond of my sheet metal

I think twisted and maybe die hard need to come off the list as die hard is a solid 5.0 and I don't know many people that have run it in a full bodied xj and as for twisted its a buggy only line and it better not be a big buggy as otherwise your in for an all day recovery for just vehicle.. Just my .02 for the harder trails but if we get enough intrest I'd say sign waviers and rock the trails...

themud

WISH LIST..... means what members want. then BOD will tell us what we are running. I am very clear most of those trails will not be done or could be done by 99% of our members but I just wanted to get the trail chat going so that the BOD can see what there members want to run so they can try to make everyone happy.

And I am the 1% than can run them. I just bought new shoes and can run atleast 50yards before I would fall on my ass.

Also

Rock Bottom and Armageddon should be off too. Rock is on private land and I found out Arm is closed, or at least that is what i was told.

Im down for Die Hard, any one else?

It looks like DS is off the list as well it appears to have been closed by a private owner...Ill post up updates for it when they come up...

themud

Anybody know where to point me to some general areas of where the trails are located? this will be my first rockfest, but ive been going to Table Table for years to camp ride and wheel. Just wanna get a general idea of the trails so i can see if ive run them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back