• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

27 Spline open carrier/shafts & 29 Spline Carrier

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anyone need a open carrier, 27 spline or 29 Spline for a Chrysler 8.25, as well as two perfectly fine 27 Spline shafts. Will take any offers....or trades, but need them out of the garage ASAP!!!

tcm glx said:
Anyone need a open carrier, 27 spline or 29 Spline for a Chrysler 8.25, as well as two perfectly fine 27 Spline shafts. Will take any offers....or trades, but need them out of the garage ASAP!!!

These are going to the trash soon.......seriously, nobody wants them? I will trade for any parts, minor cash, whatever??

tcm glx said:
These are going to the trash soon.......seriously, nobody wants them? I will trade for any parts, minor cash, whatever??
They are getting closer to the trash can...........

Trash 'em Tony!

I had trouble giving away my 27-spline axles. Finally did. And I've been trying to give away my 27-spline open carrier. Going in the trash today.

I'll take em...
Toss the shafts in the trash and send me both carriers. I'll pay$25 for both plus shipping if youll ship em.. or trade, you know what I've got...

Rawbrown said:
I'll take em...
Toss the shafts in the trash and send me both carriers. I'll pay$25 for both plus shipping if youll ship em.. or trade, you know what I've got...

Done deal, send me a PM so we can work out the details!!

Back