• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest T-shirts?

well if its an official run and i have to be a member then its pretty obvious im not gettin one. im just asking if there is or going to be..thats all because i am going to go red before the run thats for sure. my main reason im not red now is my computer pretty much only lets me go here Pirate and Craigs. when i get that fixed i can pay for my red status.

I generally don't care about the red name/black name drama on the forums but sometimes it seems like some people don't get that this is a club, not just a free forum. Should be a great event though! :)

Who wants to be on the shirt?

Post up any photo of yours that you think would make a good shirt design. Try to get a photo from any of the five trails that are on this years SierraFest list. Best if the photo has 100% of the Jeep in it for the design.

Anyone?

You making the shirt Dave?

Deer Valley Southern Crossing
IMG_0287.jpg

Phil at Strawberry
DSCF0812.jpg

Me on Slickrock
2008_0622SlickRockRd0148.jpg

Not sure if any of my shot would work well for a shirt thou.

Josh

Last edited:
people don't get that this is a club, not just a free forum

your right, but it is ALSO a free forum. all i did was ask about shirts, no harm done.its a member only run, ok thats perfecly fine. what are 'people" not getting Phil? please do explain.........

Skip the t shirt. How about a jacket?
img-thing

Who wants to be on the shirt?

Post up any photo of yours that you think would make a good shirt design. Try to get a photo from any of the five trails that are on this years SierraFest list. Best if the photo has 100% of the Jeep in it for the design.

Anyone?

jeep8_RJ6.jpg

Pick me:exclamati

The following pictures are all from last years Deer Valley/Slick Rock trip.

For the shirt, this picture rocks.

NAXJADeerValley09037.jpg

One of my favorites, with old glory:us:

NAXJADeerValley09078.jpg

Back