• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What part of SierraFest 2020 are you most stoked about ?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I love the wheeling, love the trails, love the raffle, the people, love getting the jeep ready, but I am more stoked to hit Markleeville hot springs after Rubicon and after Deer Valley because a hot showed then soaking in hot springs in that valley after running the Rubicon just feels amazing.

"What part of SierraFest 2020 are you most stoked about ?"

Corn bread baked in a Dutch oven (hint, hint) :lickout:

"What part of SierraFest 2020 are you most stoked about ?"

Corn bread baked in a Dutch oven (hint, hint) :lickout:

its about time we make corn bread again. ill bring the Dutch oven.

This plaque on the Rubicon captures part of the essence of SierraFest for me. If I remember right it's right above the slabs before Old Sluice.

The full white moon will be on 8/3. By 8/15 you will be pretty close to just a cold dark night.

Our school starts Wednesday 8/12 so not sure if we will stay Sunday and Monday nights, or day-run on Monday, or just sit at home and cry.

Toco Tuesday by Chef Blondejoncherokee and crew!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I’m stoked about the whole thing, but most stoked about doing the Rubicon. It’ll be my first time.

Its an awesome group of people and one of the handful of times I get the Jeep out each year! Not to brag, but as I missed RenoFest, SierraFest I should finally roll over 100k on the odometer! I'm still about 350 miles away..

Back