• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fire Ring install June 26th thru June 28th (and wheeling potentially on SR and DV)

Hey everyone, thinking for headcount to confirm who is going - here's the list I currently have, please post up if you haven't yet if you'll be joining us for the work day this weekend. Looking forward to it!!

It looks as of current, we'll have 13 NAXJA folks + the 5 from the forest service

Myself (1)
Gordo (1 + family?)
Blondejon (1)
AlboyXJ97 (1)
Twinhauler (1)
Sdspearo (1)
S194 (1)
unsidedownXJ (1)
Goose_XJ88 (1)
OnTheRocks + family + Dean (4)

+ Billy Daniels
+Bill Souza
+Jeff (jeepme)

Josh Jensen said he might go.

Keith Newman I think is going ?

Chris from BBXJ too ?

So thats 3 to 6 more guys going

yep i should be there around 9:30 -10am

Jeff

I'm out, not going to be able to make this trip. See you guys at SF!

Anyone want to camp at Slick Rock south end after we run the trail on Saturday or is everyone planning on camping at Deer Valley Saturday night?

just throwing ideas out there.

I am going to the parents cabin in arnold saturday after slick rock for a nice home cooked meal and hot shower. I am Getting spoiled in my old age :)

Here's who I have from comments above and the FB group - looks like we have 17, possibly 18 + the 5 from the forest service

Myself (1)
Gordo (1 + family?)
Blondejon (1)
AlboyXJ97 (1)
Twinhauler (1)
S194 (1)
unsidedownXJ (1)
Goose_XJ88 (1)
OnTheRocks + family (3)
Jeepme (1)
Billy Daniels
Bill Souza
BBXJ guys (3)
Josh Jensen TBD (1)
Skipper51 (1)

Last edited:
Hey everyone, thinking for headcount to confirm who is going - here's the list I currently have, please post up if you haven't yet if you'll be joining us for the work day this weekend. Looking forward to it!!

It looks as of current, we'll have 13 NAXJA folks + the 5 from the forest service

Myself (1)
Gordo (1 + family?)
Blondejon (1)
AlboyXJ97 (1)
Twinhauler (1)
Sdspearo (1)
S194 (1)
unsidedownXJ (1)
Goose_XJ88 (1)
OnTheRocks + family + Dean (4)

I am:wave: coming to help out too.

Back