• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recovery Equipment, Lights, JKS Adjustable Bump Stops, Staun Tyre Deflators, & more

Chill-X

NAXJA Forum User
Recovery Equipment, Lights, JKS Adjustable Bump Stops, Staun Tyre Deflators, & more

Hi everyone – this is what's left over from my Jeep sale. I will ship as noted, but if you happen to be in Tucson, AZ area – by airport (M-F 8-5) or southeast side/Vail, I could arrange to meet and reduce my prices.

Recovery Equipment:
ARB Orange Snatch Strap ARB705 – 8000kg rated. Never used.
ARB Green Tree Protector 16ft ARB735 – 12000kg rated. Never used.
ARB Purple Winch Extension Strap ARB720 – 4500kg rated. Never used.
OKOffroad 2in strap (yellow) – 10ft – 6200lb vertical working (this seems a lot stronger than that – it's thicker than any other strap I have). Never used.
D-Rings - All are USA made, most are orange, but paint is peeling:
1x 1/2" (WLL=3T)
1x 5/8" (WLL=4.5T)
3x 3/4" (2x are WLL=6.5T, 1x WLL=4.75T)
1x 7/8" (WLL=8.5T)
Recovery Equipment set for $200 with free shipping

Lights:
Pair Hella 500FF driving lights (halogen)
Pair Hella 500FF Fog lights (halogen)
Single Hella narrow-beam (pencil-beam?) Rallye 4000 driving light (halogen)
Pair rubber "tractor" lights (halogen). I think these are also made by Hella
I had intended to mount these as 5 forward facing lights on front of roof rack/bumper, plus use the "tractor" lights as rock/side illumination lights The 500FF lights are kits that include wiring harness, switch, and relay. The other 3 lights are the light only.
H7 HID upgrade kit (pair) 35W. This was originally for a different vehicle which I no longer have – included so if you want to try converting a Hella to HID.
All the lights for $125 with free shipping

JKS #1100 Adjustable bump stops (used) - 2 pairs. These are stackable aluminum 3" round spacers in .75", 1.25" and 2" heights (4" total per side per set) that bolt on with a standard 1/2-13 bolt through the center. $100 for both pairs with free shipping

Staun Tyre Deflators - adjustable - preset to 18 psi – standard duty model # SCV5. New/sealed, but never opened. $50 with free shipping

Clifford Matrix+1 One-Way Security System with 2 remotes (new, never installed – intended to use for keyless entry) $40

These can be added to any of above and shipping will be free. If you just want these by themselves, add shipping:
Pair of new/sealed Rubicon Express Replacement Center leafspring pins 3/8" part # RE1483 $5
Pair of new/sealed Rubicon Express Replacement Center leafspring pins 5/16" part # RE1482 $5
34 toothed speedo gear from my NP231$5
New/sealed Rubicon Express Pitman Arm – RE2500 $40

Old Man Emu OMESD40 Steering Damper (new, no box, with hardware) $40

Please PM me if interested -Jason

Re: Recovery Equipment, Lights, JKS Adjustable Bump Stops, Staun Tyre Deflators, & mo

ARB straps are sold. If anyone wants D-Rings, I'll add them to any other order for $6/each, or sell set of 6 for $40 shipped or $67 shipped with the 10ft OKOffroad strap.

OMESD40 is also sold.

Re: Recovery Equipment, Lights, JKS Adjustable Bump Stops, Staun Tyre Deflators, & mo

You have the Orange strap and the bump stops, What other straps do you have?

Back