• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'99 Cherokee part out

440swepty

NAXJA Forum User
I have left over parts from my '99 cherokee 4 door. I used the engine, trans., coolant system, A/C, Dash, hatch, front clip and seats. Mostly some interior trim, glass and rear bumper are left. All are excellent except what's noted. Send me a PM with requests. I'll ship the smaller items. Make offer. Thanks, Kevin

1. Rear bumper with end caps, No dents, driver end cap has scrapes at top by fender flare

2. All 4 Charcoal door panels, manual windows, power mirrors

3. All glass except windshield and hatch

4. All Charcoal interior trim from "B" pilar back

5. All 4 doors, these are beat up but would be fine for half doors

6. Rear 8.25 axle, 3.55 gears, 55,000mi

7. Front D30 axle, 3.55 gears, 55,000mi

8. Rear drive shaft

9. Right front flare

10. Flare brackets

11. gas pedal

Last edited:
12. front bumper

13. Center hub caps

I'm listing this stuff for about a month. I'll let it all go cheap. I will part out whatever you want. I've taken pics of most the items for sale. If it isn't on the list above I'm probably using it. Thanks, Kevin

Passenger side fender?

How badly are the front doors beat up? Couldn't tell a lot by the pics? And what's the deal with the passy front door hardware? Is it just missing the exterior handle or more? And how much for the two front doors? And are these a lot of questions or what? :greensmok

Back