• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

the 12k at harbor freight is $299 right now...

mac 'still waiting on the return box from warn' gyvr

So this xj selling expedition has taken an expected turn for the idiotic. In the past 48 hours I have been offered these items in trade, despite giving no encouragement that I'm interested.

Non-running, half stripped TJ, with a bad title and rotted out frame

A non-mowing 52 inch walk behind commercial mower

A 1996 Toyota Celica? I think that's what it was. It didn't run right, had a 'probably bad' transmission and a salvage title.

A Hi-point C9 "special forces edition, just like the Army Rangers use in Afghanistan'.

And of course the skeezy scrappers who like to prey on people who don't know what their crap will actually bring from a legit scrap dealer.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Hi point just like the rangers use.... need photos, especially of them using it.

Sold it to the first guy that showed up. His kid wrecked his Cherokee and dad made him buy this one for parts. Taking a kids graduation money felt bad for the 20 seconds it took him to drive it off my property

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Well finally pulled the trigger on a truck. Found a nice 17 Silverado with just about everything I wanted. Might add running boards and a different tonneau later. It just felt a lot better than the Fords I drove in my price range.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Well finally pulled the trigger on a truck. Found a nice 17 Silverado with just about everything I wanted. Might add running boards and a different tonneau later. It just felt a lot better than the Fords I drove in my price range.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

If you want to haul a bid load get a ford, if you want to swallow a big load get a Chevy.

Just got to Canada for the week, they gave me a Chevy impala at the rental place, guess that’s karma for my earlier comment.....I feel sooooo gay driving this thing.

I love that my equinox can get up to 37mpg, it just sucks to get going. Can’t wait to get my Jeep, truck or Jeep truck in a few years.

Got a guy kicking the tires on the this SHO I've got...wish he'd just show up and buy it...

mac 'just buy it already' gyvr

One of my biggest regrets is trading my 87 monte carlo SS for a dodge neon, because it was a fuel saver. Ever since that dark year I haven't really worried about mpg. The taco is pretty good I guess, I can get a full week of to work and backs on a single fill up and that's all that really matters to me. Even the "gas saver" SVT contour I was fueling up every 4 work days.

The new truck is getting about 16.5 mpg about 50/50 highway/city traffic. Gets around 20-21 on the highway if I keep it under 75. Thats better than the jeep with gears, so Im happy.

I love that my equinox can get up to 37mpg, it just sucks to get going. Can’t wait to get my Jeep, truck or Jeep truck in a few years.

37mpg? I'm guessing you have the diesel-powered version?

Back