• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moving has begun

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
Moving is a pain. We bought a new place 2yrs ago and now finally I am moving. 2hrs away and will be a few trips with the trailer to get it all moved. Load it with the gantry here and unload it with the cherry picker at the new place. The new shop is 36x48, my current one is 24x48 so I will be gaining some needed room.
1st load of big stuff.

I hear you loud and clear on the pain of moving. I have been at it for almost a year now. I am on my 13th trip. I wish it were only two hours between houses, but for me it is ten times that. But like you, I am getting more shop space out of this effort. I will be so glad when I am finished. Though I am not sure how to define finished. It is one thing to get all the pieces from one place to another. It is another matter entirely to get all the pieces set back up and operational again. That is probably going to take me another year.

Back