• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

January Parts Run Nashville-Chattanooga-ATL-Auburn-Montgomery-Nashville

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Coming up in January I will be making a trip from Nashville, through Chattanooga, to Atlanta to deliver 350 Tyga Boxes and dollies. I will be making a detour home through Auburn to pick a canoe then coming home through Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, etc.

So if anyone needs some shuttling for parts, tools, etc let me know. If you want to help by chipping in on gas I sure wont turn it down. Once we get closer to time I will have a better idea on about how much space I will have.

If you've had your eye on one of those nice Octane Outlaws roof racks check with Wingnutooa for details or even if you've wanted some of those spiffy bumper brackets from RSOR (Team Willys) I'll be trucking by his part of town also.

Mr.Shrek

Nice!

Now I need to find something to buy from or sell to someone that lives that way...1/4 gaurds anyone.:D

Back