• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Photoshopped photos of my Jeep on a snow run.

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Did some work on my Jeep recently, so I coerced Howard into guiding me up to Haller Pass and on to Lonesome Lake. Pleased to report the new digs are in order. All I have to do is fine-tune some fender trimming, crossmember/skid, and put some new shocks in the rear.

Took very few photos, as I forgot how much 'fun' snow driving could be. :D

Sorry for the poor composition, I was driving...but here's my view this morning as I drove through Bonney Lake.
22571.jpg

Here's Howard cutting through the snow.
22572.jpg

Howard cutting more pizza. :) We took turns on this one at Haller Pass, but eventually gave up (snow was a bit deep and I took a strap backward on my last attempt) in favor of heading to the lake.
22573.jpg

Poseur shot of my Jeep superimposed on a nice shot of Rainier from Haller Pass. Sure ruined the photo, didn't it? ;)
22574.jpg

Taking a rest from playing snowplow.
22575.jpg

Howard's turn!
22576.jpg

Yeah, that's igloo snow there...fun!
22577.jpg

So while I'm down taking frozen, snowed over lake photos...I turn around and see some guy grinning at me.
22578.jpg

Holy crap, Phil!!! Is that YOUR RIG???? On a TRAIL??? hehehe j/k. Glad to see it out there! It's hard to wait sometimes but pays off when things work out in the end. Cool pics.

John

Avanteone said:
Holy crap, Phil!!! Is that YOUR RIG???? On a TRAIL??? hehehe j/k.
Yeah, have been holed up in my room learning Photoshop for Dummies. Didn't the pics turn out well? :D:D:D

Glad to see it out there! It's hard to wait sometimes but pays off when things work out in the end. Cool pics.
Thanks, I'm effing ecstatic. Gears and new tires did it for me, FINALLY.

Tuesday at my buddy's place should yield full results. Then from there I think I'm upgrading to different control arms and a TeraLow before Summer's end.

Man Phil that last picture is starting to creep me out. :eek: :laugh3:
Something about a guy in flannel creeping out from behind a tree in the woods, that gets me. (Deliverance)

Looks like you guys had fun.

Hans

XJourney said:
Man Phil that last picture is starting to creep me out. :eek: :laugh3:
Something about a guy in flannel creeping out from behind a tree in the woods, that gets me. (Deliverance)
Hans

I was thinking the same thing....Were's his cousin, and their banjos ?

Back