• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MIA...Revisited...

Trail Blazer

NAXJA Forum User
I am still here, and will always be here, for this is the best dam place in the galaxy!!!!!! I've been working my skinny little butt off, saving every dime, so I can go to Moab this fall. To help me save for Moab, I have sold my MJ for $1000 to a friend and bought this little beater for work ($400)...
picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Glad you are still with us TB...we been wonderin!

Nice lil box. Thats an 86 or 87? Might know of a great low-mile parts car if ya need one. Mommies is an 86 4-door sedan/automatic. Needs engine...only 98K...she broke a timing belt.

LOL, yes i do follow the arrows. :) Its an 87. NO a/c, all manual (including transmission). It has an overheating problem now. I've changed the themastat (had a high temp stat in it), but now I think its the water pump fer sure.

Smart man, thats the way to do it. My buddy did the same thing back while he was in med school, drove around in a beat-the-hell-out-of Honda while he delivered pizza. His car was a true disaster, but it ran great, got great mileage, and he did not have to worry about it ever being stolen or hit. Yours looks like a show car compared to his.

XJguy

Back