• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so he rolled ...

thank god for an exo cage, lol, any pics of the aftermath?

are you guys cuban, i havent run into many fellow cuban jeepers except for the ones in my family.

oh and btw ur probably gonna get flamed for posting this in the mod thread.

well sorry for postin this here....its not me...its some idiot with lots of money .....i saw it online and he lives close to here.....no they are venezuelan or w.e

to make this tecnical...

was tha drivers error?....good exo cage??

That looks like a hell of a ride, i have rolled two XJs but nothing like that. lol

I think it was more driver error than anything. Also too much height, it would have just stopped on its wheels after the initial rolling were it shorter.

And you shouldn't try to catch a rolling Jeep... :)

LOL

His friends rushed right on over.....

to take pictures! :roflmao:

and two weiners

Not speaking the language, it's hard to say if he's being spotted into the hole or not. Looks like there is plenty of rock for the pass tire to drive on, but he straighens out and drives into the hole instead of straddling it.:eek:

Interesting how the post-roll cursing is in English..........

Its been a while since I was up there on School Buss but isnt he off trail?

I only understood two words in the whole video.

Roxtar said:
I only understood two words in the whole video.

Holy Sh*t? :D

That was painful to watch...especially as he didn't kill the engine untill after it rolled, and landed on it's side again......not a good sound....

where's a spotter when you need one... I'll have to play this at work tomorrow. that was a brave dude that tried to push it backwards. hehe

I'm playing this quietly on the laptop across the room while my wife is on the other computer, and she says "I don't know what they're doing, but they're speaking span....Oh , that one's universal!"

I don't know much about rock crawling, but it looked as if the spotter didn't warn them soon enough that they were too far to the (driver's) left. Shouldn't the spotter say something before it's too late to back up?

KarlVP said:
That was 100% driver error. When he started going over like that, it was business time. He needs to take skinny pedal lessons from FiFo.

So, not knowing who or what FiFo is...
Is it your point that he should have given it gas when he started to tip? If so, why?

My first reaction would have been to back up and try a less tippy line; like a bit to the passenger side.

Just curious, perhaps I'll learn something :D

Ron

Zuki-Ron said:
Is it your point that he should have given it gas when he started to tip? If so, why?

My first reaction would have been to back up and try a less tippy line; like a bit to the passenger side.

when your back tires lift off the ground, you give it gas to drive out of it.

that's what i would have done, too.

Zuki-Ron said:

Just curious, perhaps I'll learn something :D

Ron

When you are going over like that, it's hammer down time.

Never heard the saying "when in doubt, hammer out" ??

Observe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktJTn2RXhc

Back