• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose Wheeling what and..

matt6669

NAXJA Member # 1602
So I'm trying to decide what days I want to come out. I originally planned on coming out either friday after work camping and then wheeling saturday and going home sunday morning but.

I'll be wheeling lightly this time around, no playing with the big boys since the 37's are long gone.

I don't know how rc works but if i was on a paragon scale I won't be going above blacks 1's or 2's.

33's and no lockers so whose wheeling what and on what days so I can figure out if i want to come wheeling all day friday or what.
Thanks dudes

You should be OK on most blues with no lockers, and some blacks with decent spotting. We'll probably figure out the groupings each morning.

A.

i'd love to but i don't think I could keep up with you guys. It definitely won't be like last time where it was roll off trailer and roll back on, I actually gotta drive the pos back home haha.

I might come for all the days and maybe go bitch in someone truck for a day i dunno we'll see

You're welcome to slum about with the stockers and "super-stockers" too.

Rob

Back