• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you

Agreed - another great NACFest.

Was good seeing you again, Neal.

Yes, thank you Neal, for your generous donation to the raffle, and while it was nice to see you and yours for that little while, you were missed on the trails. Hopefully we get something going for at least early fall and you can make it!
Rich

thks to everyone @ nacfest its been 10 yrs since we wheeled and i forgot how much fun it is man i missed it im retired now so i can wheel more i hope thks to andy & keith for the expert spotting im reg for moab & have a room booked cant wait

thks to everyone @ nacfest its been 10 yrs since we wheeled and i forgot how much fun it is man i missed it im retired now so i can wheel more i hope thks to andy & keith for the expert spotting im reg for moab & have a room booked cant wait

Wow, that's great news! Carol and I will be there, apparently I'm leading up Strike Ravine on Wednesday and Hell's Revenge Thursday. Can't wait to share trail with you again!
Rich

Back