NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Midwest Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Midwest Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old April 19th, 2008, 17:02
NAXJA Forum User

My XJ pics

I'm not exactly new around here, but I'm not sure how many of you have seen pics of my rig. I plan to have my name in red soon and will graciously accept donations.

2.25" BB on 33x12.50 on 15x8, 4" BS

Before some minor updates:

Black Lug Nuts, Ditched Center Caps, Painted Hubs, Jeep decal

Custom intake using a 96-04 Mustang OEM Intake (write-up available):

Homemade Rear Brake Line Relocation Bracket (write-up available):

Custom Tail Lights:

Custom 3rd Brake Light (write-up available ):

Gen-Right Hood Vents:

Old April 19th, 2008, 17:15
WHO DAT!

Re: My XJ pics

DUDE... SWEET... I have seen this guy jeep in person and it is a nice ride. THe rhino-line really is nice on it. Ya wanna trade lol.
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:19
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ Stryker
DUDE... SWEET... I have seen this guy jeep in person and it is a nice ride. THe rhino-line really is nice on it. Ya wanna trade lol.
Yours will be there soon enough! It's been my DD for 2 years and modded as I went. I still have a loooooong way to go. The old Jeep acronymn is so true. Just Empy Every Pocket!!!
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:28
NAXJA Forum User

who are you? lol im in lexington, so i was just curious if i know you from any other boards???
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:29
WHO DAT!

HE is the dude in the XJ
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:36
NAXJA Forum User

damn here we go haha i figured that much out, but then i guess most of us could be dudes in xjs right? you all do anything with any of the clubs around here? we-go-offroad, or kentucky krawlers?
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:49
WHO DAT!

I am new to XJ's I bought a mall crawler (Commander) in early 07. Too expensive to really do anything with would hate to mess it up. Then I moved to Ft. Knox to start a new job. My co-worker Andy (mcnamaag) Owned a 87 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer. He explained how easy the Cherokee were to work on and what not. So we started looking for one to get for me. Waited until i saw a Waggie and jumped on it. Now i own 2 and he is the one that is jealous. lol
Old April 19th, 2008, 17:51
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgwyllys61
damn here we go haha i figured that much out, but then i guess most of us could be dudes in xjs right? you all do anything with any of the clubs around here? we-go-offroad, or kentucky krawlers?
I live in Georgetown, work and go to Spencerian College in Lex. I'm not with any clubs around here. Not sure which one to hang with. You recommend any? I was going to go with Central KY 4x4, but I dunno. Hell, I've toyed with the idea of a XJ/MJ only club, but not sure of the interest. What do you guys think??
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:03
NAXJA Forum User

and I bought some new tools!!

Old April 19th, 2008, 18:08
NAXJA Forum User

Looks nice. Are you planning on going to go to the Cherokee Crawl? Are the tail lights just stocks w/ bed liner on them? I like how you parked so your jeep can leak on those cement blocks.

Chris
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:08
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeinanxj
and I bought some new tools!!

looks like you have the new model of my impact, its come in handy, as far as clubs, ck is a bunch of great people, i hang out with the guys from we go offroad, but we dont do much wheelin haha, kentucky krawlers are good people too, just depends on what you wanna do really....i consider we go the party crew, and kk the family crew, and ck, well, im not really sure where they fall in lol, but they are all good people
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:09
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic
Looks nice. Are you planning on going to go to the Cherokee Crawl? Are the tail lights just stocks w/ bed liner on them? I like how you parked so your jeep can leak on those cement blocks.

Chris

he may need to check his oil, the blocks look clean haha
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:20
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000xjclassic

Chris
Yes, I am planning on going to the Cherokee Crawl. I'll be reserving a room soon!!

Yes, those are the stock tails with Herc. on them. I'll be upgrading to LEDs at some point.

Those cement tiles are the start of my "work area" for the Jeep. It may still be outside, but it beats packing up my tools and driving to my mother in laws house to use her garage.
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:23
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgwyllys61
he may need to check his oil, the blocks look clean haha
The only thing I leak it a very small tad of gear oil out of the front pinion seal. It's on my to do list for next weekend.

I've only used it to take off lug nuts and it was well worth the price for that!! I'm sure I'll use it on other things as well!!
Old April 19th, 2008, 18:26
NAXJA Forum User

im moving next weekend the 26th, i should be able to open "shop" if you need somewhere to work on your heep, ive got tools, so you wont have to pack everything up lol, by the way, my name is Will