• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl T Shirt exposed!

jeepgeek2002

NAXJA Forum User
Today i m wearing the Cherokee Crawl T Shirt.. im getting asked by everyone at work about it..
just curious who wears thier new cool shirt to work? and does anyone ever talk about it. party1:

mark

I can't wear them at work but I wear them everywhere else. They fit well and are comfortable.

That reminds me I need to buy 2 more.

Yeah I wear last years to work and get a lot of questions about it. Granted I didn't go last year, but hey Fiona designed it. Also wear my SEC shirt to work.

can we get more? i wanted to get a couple more but thought it was a one time thing..
is mark the guy to talk to about it?

Mark

PM Mark to see what he has left. I know he didn't sell all he had made. He sold a bunch though. I think he started with 52.

I wore mine to work and no one said a word.....dam!

I wear mine to work. My boss asked me what the Cherokee Crawl was. Not what i expected coming from a black guy.

Love mine...Think it distracts from my hair line....:D

Almost as good a Bandana.;)

Nick

can we get more? i wanted to get a couple more but thought it was a one time thing..
is mark the guy to talk to about it?

Mark

I do have a couple extras. I forget which big boy size you wear so let me know and I'll check and see.

3xl and 2xl (wife wants a shirt too)

Mark

I have about 8 different ones that I wear. Currently have 4 MIA. Usually don't get asked about them. Most people that know me have already had the spill about how awesome it is. :)

Under your Kevlar? What the hell do you do for a living?

not allowed to talk about it...

no I work for Garda. it is a armored truck company. I work on ATM's and transport cash around

not allowed to talk about it...

no I work for Garda. it is a armored truck company. I work on ATM's and transport cash around

Oh ok, sounds like a fun job, other than the getting robbed part.

Back