• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee Country $1000 obo!

94xjva

NAXJA Forum User
Details:
4.0 High Output motor
AW4 tranny (auto)
black/gray inside
Outside in good condition, no body damage/rust
Replaced:
rear axle
battery
alternator
starter
starter relay
windshield wiper motor
tires (2 years old)
brake pads, rotors, drums (all done a year ago)
headers
headliner is new (it has overhead console as well with the compass, lights and storage compartment)
upgraded speakers (however no head-unit, the one in there now is an expensive alpine I will be taking out, but I might be able to dig up an older one to throw in there not sure though)
light tints
The previous owner was a master mechanic I was told he rebuilt the motor some time ago but don't know when or how many miles has gone by, Im not going to lie to anyone. The motor and tranny run great, the car runs and drives awesome, pulls strong. I've put a lot of money into replacing a lot of parts but I found a new project and I want to get rid of this one. ISSUES: it needs a NSS (neutral safety switch), its not letting the starter crank over right now because of this (I heard that its an easy fix and you can wire it on the spot to make it start, if you know how to do this your welcome to try it and drive it home!), also the windows work when they want to and power door locks don't work I was told it needs a master switch for the drivers side door to fix the issue it's $15 at a junk yard. I have put well over $1,000 in replacing parts that you could take off, Im asking $1,000OBO, I would be willing to trade for car, motorcycle, electronics just let me know thanks.

Which transfer case does it have?

pictures?

Which rear axle does it have?

What kind of headers?

All stock parts were used in replacing it, it has stock headers (I think they look new, the previous owner replaced them, they might be performance but I would assume they are stock), stock rear axle. It's a 2 wheel drive, 1994....I am not sure what transfer case it has (you can probably look that up). 254k on the truck its self. I will trade for any car that runs I can just get in and go and I don't have to put work it...but let me know what you have you never know. I've got someone that wants to buy it tomorrow but his offer is a little low...so if anyone want it please make your offers today. My digital camera is broken...but its the stock two tone black/gray on bottom (plastics). The hood is faided, clear peeling somewhat, and on the back sided right before the hatch the clear coat is coming off a little, other then that the paints in really good condition, no damage. I would prefer if you e-mail me [email protected] with offers, but I will check on here periodically as well thank you for your interest.

Also, what front axle? High or low pinion? Gear ratio?

My digital camera is broken...but its the stock two tone black/gray on bottom
I thought you made more money than almost everyone on this board....hmmm almost all of us have working digital camera's :rolleyes:
Sooo you dont have any pictures of this machine

I CALLED the dealer to ask what kind of axle was in it 16 years ago, I don't have previous owners number
Fixed that for you... ;)

My XJ didn't come from the factory with a Ford 8.8 in it, though from what I hear, some did.

What computer system is on that year?

:gonnablow stop outbidding me

Fine, I'll make it two year's membership. $70

One more question then I would like to go look at it.

I have a rebuilt 21 spline NP242 do you know if it would work with your transmission?

To the people asking technical questions; I don't know much about Jeeps, you probably know more about my truck then me, you are more then welcome to come take a look at it. Please pm me or e-mail me to make arrangements. To the others making negative, rude, or off topic remarks...I will not entertain stupid comments...your just wasting your time trying to provoke an unesessary arguement...why bother?

Back