• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things that'll make the crawl better

Ed and I talked about dates saturday night. At this point, keeping the dates the same makes the most sense. Moving it around every year to try and appease different groups of people just makes it confusing and it aggravates the core group of folks that plan for it every year.

x2

I like on the 4th just one more day off work and every one knows when it will be every year.just my 2cents

jamie

x2 party1:

1. Centralized meeting/command area
2. Do a better job on the food variety for the Sat night meal
3. Have awards ready in advance - we only had the carnage this year
4. Have measures in place for those who like liquid refreshments

No solo trips up the mountain.

Command needs to keep track of what CB channel each group is on and if a group switches they need to let command know when they can

Radio checks need to be done at the driver's meeting. I had serious bleedover across the mountain from people with big stations. I couldn't tell if someone in the group was talking to me or if it was someone in Harlan or VA.

If the channel is full up of hillbillies, pick another channel.

Radio checks need to be done at the driver's meeting. I had serious bleedover across the mountain from people with big stations. I couldn't tell if someone in the group was talking to me or if it was someone in Harlan or VA.

THis is true we had to switch several times.

BTW, Most SEC members fit squarely into the hillbilly category, and most are proud of it!!! Just sayin...........

I would have to say to make next year's Crawl better, we should invite a publication to cover the event. I picked up the August issue of Four Wheeler Mag at the PX yesterday, thumb through a couple pages, and there is the MWC Winterfest 10 coverage!!! I, for one, am jealous!!

Congrats MWC!!!!!!:party:

BTW, Most SEC members fit squarely into the hillbilly category, and most are proud of it!!! Just sayin...........

I would have to say to make next year's Crawl better, we should invite a publication to cover the event. I picked up the August issue of Four Wheeler Mag at the PX yesterday, thumb through a couple pages, and there is the MWC Winterfest 10 coverage!!! I, for one, am jealous!!

yeah, that was the hookup. MWC big timing.,

I took alot of time, phone calls and emails. All made by several different MWC folk. It was just luck that it all fell into place the way it did.

You haven't met us have you! :D Oh and I know what you got! :laugh3:

Flexd,

You should try to make it to Harlan for Labor Day! HO, Ed, and I are kickin that plan around. I will have a little something for those who gave to me, just a token of appreciation. Would really love to present it to ya in person!!!

Flexd,

You should try to make it to Harlan for Labor Day! HO, Ed, and I are kickin that plan around. I will have a little something for those who gave to me, just a token of appreciation. Would really love to present it to ya in person!!!

There's no kickin it around anymore, I am commited now.......once I post a run I have to go.

There's no kickin it around anymore, I am commited now.......once I post a run I have to go.

SO what are the arrival and departure times?

Flexd,

Sorry man, I have plans or i would no doubt consider it. You don't owe me anything but a thank you dude! :cheers:

In the interest of keeping this thread about the crawl, I vote we move discussion of Labor Day Run to the MWC thread HO already started!:conceited

I just wish it was another weekend, My club has the WV childrens Charity ride 4th of July weekend every year so I am out of luck for the crawl. Gotta support the clubs charity event

Back