• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Totaled Custom Lifted/Built Xj(Lots invested)..... Parting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am voting to ban Paintballa...... whatever, from our forum for plain jackassery!:firedevil

Is he eligible for Nomination?

Anyone's eligible to get booted especially the way he acted when people were telling him that he's to high priced then the got his panties in a twist.

Just saying, Ive been warned or whatever the moderator action is (MULTIPLE TIMES) for using profanity and speaking in a negative manner toward an individual, and this guy isn't? Now I just have to go for it, in the nicest way possible.

Wheres the justice?

Also, Paintball, your a punk, and honestly Im sick of you. I won't vote to ban you, because that sucks for anyone and maybe your a nice guy who just happened to be on his period. All that aside, your prices are a joke, your bumpers are a joke, and you are at best a joke, if you don't like whats being said on this forum, maybe you should just delete your thread and not login anymore? Take any offense you wish, not a single person has agreed with you, your out of your element, kick rocks bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
My offer stands at $200, Ill pull it and drive 6 hours total for it. However in August Ill give you $150 and you'll pull.

Might want to take what you can get when you can get it. I guess Jeeps are just made better when people from Atlanta buy them and thats why you want to part out a vehicle thats wrecked and make $7k off it.

Us heer Alubamuh foke soor is ignant aints we?

A: Im NOT from atl...
B: I NEVER called anyone "Ignant" as your referring.....
C: Im NOT trying to make 7k off a totalled rig..... Im just trying to get the best I can.....

And again, Your offer is REJECTED..... Im good.....
But thanks anyways.....

And to the guy talking about price gouging..... Im NOT trying to gouge anyone..... but people keep asking for prices so I did a little research and priced accordingly..... I told people from the get go to just make offers and I would accept the BEST offer..... but noone really wanted to offer.... all my inbox ever said was how much for this, and that and on and on.....
So I did what I was asked.....

And if ya'll want to ban me.... Your choice.... Never Knew coming back at people was worth getting kicked off a site... but if thats what you want then soooooo be it.....:wave1:

Just saying, Ive been warned or whatever the moderator action is (MULTIPLE TIMES) for using profanity and speaking in a negative manner toward an individual, and this guy isn't? Now I just have to go for it, in the nicest way possible.

Wheres the justice?

Also, Paintball, Im sick of you. I won't vote to ban you, because that sucks for anyone and maybe your a nice guy who just happened to be on his period. All that aside, your prices are a joke, your bumpers are a joke, and you are at best a joke, if you don't like whats being said on this forum, maybe you should just delete your thread and not login anymore? Take any offense you wish, not a single person has agreed with you, your out of your element, kick rocks bitch.

Honestly man, Im just tired of people stuff.... been a BAD few weeks for me and Im just DONE taking it from people.... Decided to fire back.....
And btw, I never called names...... so wtf????

Last edited by a moderator:

Wheres the justice?

Also, Paintball, your a punk ass little bitch, and honestly Im sick of you. I won't vote to ban you, because that sucks for anyone and maybe your a nice guy who just happened to be on his period. All that aside, your prices are a joke, your bumpers are a joke, and you are at best a joke, if you don't like whats being said on this forum, maybe you should just delete your thread and not login anymore? Take any offense you wish, not a single person has agreed with you, your out of your element, kick rocks bitch.

:roflmao:

Paintballa, you said you did your research and priced accordingly and these people are simply arguing the opposite. Just sell them at those prices and prove them wrong.

Paintballa and others,

Please refrain from the profanity. So you had a hard week and you don't like what people are telling you. Suck it up and move on. Throwing out cuss words and calling us a-holes won't help the situation, it only fuels the fire.

You came on here to sell parts at top dollar to guys who know what stuff is worth. They buy and sell the same stuff everyday. I used to sell a lot of Scout parts. Junkyards & 4x4 shops would want $250-$350 for Dana 20 t-cases. Scout Guys were lucky to give $50. It's the same deal here. These guys know XJ's.

Your location says Atlanta, GA, so everyone is assuming that is where you are from.

I'm not banning anybody but I suggest peoples tones change. I am closing this thread. If anyone is interested in buying any parts they can do it via PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back